This kit contains the two most crucial components that affect the performance of your AR-15.
This drop-in 9mm Bolt Carrier Group features a corrosion resistant Nitride finish and is machined from 8620 steel. Designed for lock back operating systems this 9mm bolt is heavy duty and will ensure reliable cycling your AR9 build.
This kit includes a charging handle, which not only assists in chambering a round but is your main tool to clear a round that won’t eject cleanly. The 7075-T6 aluminum design results in a rugged and capable charging handle for your AR-15.
This 9mm bolt carrier group is designed with reliability in mind and will work in a variety of 9mm upper receivers. If you are building a 9mm AR, this complete bolt assembly will ensure you have a reliably functioning rifle that is compatible with the Glock magazines.
- 9mm Bolt Carrier Group / GLOCK Compatible
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome-coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treatment for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil-Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High-Pressure Test
- Made in USA Carrier fits AR15
Product Details: AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group & Charging Handle – 9MM
➲ Bolt Carrier Group
There is nothing more crucial to the performance of your AR-9 than the bolt carrier group. Manufactured to MIL-SPEC and finished with a superior quality nitride finish that protects against corrosion and heat, this 9mm (GLOCK STYLE) BCG will not let you down. To ensure that it will provide superior performance in your AR-9, each bolt carrier group undergoes high-pressure testing (HPT) and magnetic particle inspection (MPI). Designed for both standard and lock-back operating systems, this 9mm bolt provides heavy-duty performance and reliable cycling.
➲ Standard MIL-SPEC Charging Handle
A central component of your AR-15, the charging handle not only assists in chambering a round, but is your main tool to clear a round that won’t eject cleanly. The 7075-T6 aluminum design results in a rugged and capable charging handle for your AR-15. With lightweight aluminum construction and a traditional snag-free latch design, this charging handle provides superior function and reliability.