Smooth, crisp break and a short Quik-Klik reset you can feel for improved accuracy.
Comfortable curved trigger blade that sits farther back for enhanced control — also available with a straight, flat blade as the Rave 140 Flat.
Interior parts are S7 tool steel with heavy-hit hardening then black nitride finished for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance.
Contained in an anodized housing that’s machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum, which is more durable and longer lasting than punch-tin housings to help the trigger perform flawlessly under a variety of conditions.
- Single-stage 3.5lb. trigger pull
- Curved trigger bow with straight trigger functionality
- Quick reset with minimal over-travel
- Precision machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black hard coat anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Fits most .308 and .223/5.56 AR style platforms
- The self-contained design makes it quick and easy to install with no tuning needed
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment
- Includes Anti-Walk Trigger Pins
- Weight: 2.6 oz.