This Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) comes fully assembled and ready to drop into most mil-spec AR10 upper receivers. These BCGs are produced using the most precise milling and turning tools and equipment in the industry and are designed to outperform other BCGs in the field. All critical parts are coated with Nickel Boron technology that provides permanent dry lubricity, extreme durability and increases both wear and corrosion resistance. This Nickel Boron coating will reduce friction and improve the overall performance of your rifle.
Bolt Finish: Nickel Boron
Bolt Material: 9310 Steel
Caliber-Gauge: .308 Win
Carrier Finish: Nickel Boron
Carrier Material: 8620 Carpenter Steel
Carrier Style: DPMS Pattern Carrier
High Pressure Tested: Live Fire Tested
Magnetic Particle Inspect: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Lugs are machined with the proper radius as per true mil-spec tolerances. Independent HP white proof testing exceeded over 90,000 PSI without failure.
- Outer diameter machined to all critical surfaces within +/- .0005 inches.
- Rounded cam pin rides in a fully chamfered cam path.
- Gas key with rounded leading edges ensures positive functioning in all makes and grades of uppers and buffer tube combinations.
- Properly staked and torqued grade 8 hex screws as per the true mil-spec.
- Carrier body OD and ID are hard turned after heat treat to +/- .0005 inches.