This AR-pistol is a new micro-compact and exciting twist on the original AR-15 platform, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 5-inch, 1:5 twist, button-rifled barrel. It comes with a CBC 4-inch, competition M-LOK rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from CBC. Even at 4 inches, the competition rail and M-LOK attachment system ensure ample real estate for optics and accessories.
The lower receiver is hard coat anodized, forged, 7075 T6 aluminum built to standard MIL-SPEC. Attached to the lower receiver is our Enhanced Ergonomic Pistol Grip along with a phosphate coated 8620 Precision Trigger, providing a comfortable grip and crisp, reliable trigger squeeze on every shot. The micro length gas system combined with the pistol buffer tube, ensures fail-safe operation. The muzzle comes complete with a thread protector. This micro-compact, fun, and reliable AR-pistol is easy to transport, perfect for home and personal defense, as well as incredibly fun to shoot. It provides the speed and reliability required to satisfy the most demanding gun owner. Comes with a 10 round steel magazine.
- Barrel: 5″ 5.56 NATO Barrel Chrome Moly
- Twist Rate: 1:5
- Feed Ramps: M4
- BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel Nitride Coated, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/MP Tested
- Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
- Gas Tube: DGI Stainless Micro-Length
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Rail: 4″ M-LOK Rail
- Lower Receiver Manufacturer: CBC Industries
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec, Forward Assist & Dust Cover Installed
- 10 Round Magazine Included