These are made by KCI and are a quality replacement magazine for a Glock. Glock magazines have a hardened steel insert which is encased in a high tech polymer (which is fully metal lined). The polymer coating protects the gun magazine and prevents deformation, even when dropped from great heights. For best results, KCI Mags recommends loading half of the magazine capacity and leaving it loaded over-night before your initial use. This will help with future loading of the gun magazine and make it easier. It may not be possible to initially load them to capacity. Loading half of the listed capacity and leaving it loaded overnight before the first use will ease future loadings.
- Constructed from steel and polymer just like factory Glock mags.
- Compaitable Glock 9mm pistols: Glock 17, 18, 19, 26 & 34 models
- Construction: Polymer/Steel
- MFG: KCI
- Fits Glock 34, 17, 19 & 26 models
- Ultra-durable polymer with steel lining
- Viewing holes revealing how many rounds are left