THIS KIT IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BUILD A MICRO AR PISTOL EXCEPT A STRIPPED LOWER.
The receiver is a flat top M4 Mil-Spec upper receiver are forged CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum, the hardest and most durable material of any upper. The MICRO 5” 5.56 NATO barrel is made from 4150 Chrome Moly steel, has 1:5 twist rate & MICRO gas system. The hanguard is a 4″ CBC Rail.
- Barrel: 5″ 5.56 NATO Barrel Chrome Moly
- Twist Rate: 1:5
- Feed Ramps: M4
- BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel Nitride Coated, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/MP Tested
- Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
- Gas Tube: DGI Stainless Micro-Length
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Rail: 4″ M-LOK Rail
- Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
- Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
- Pistol receiver extension
- Standard 3 oz carbine buffer
- Carbine spring
- Castle nut
- End plate
- Comfortable foam cheek pad
- Complete AR-15 Lower Parts Kit ready for installation in your lower receiver
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law. Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
CBC AR-15 pistol kits present you with an opportunity to acquire an AR-15 pistol at a discounted price by enabling you to take on the assembly process yourself. We provide a versatile selection of AR-15 pistol kits in multiple calibers and configurations. Our AR-15 pistol kits offer superior quality, dependability, and performance that will satisfy the most demanding shooter. The quality of our AR-15 pistol kit parts are backed by our Lifetime Warranty – if any component of a CBC pistol kit becomes defective, CBC will repair or replace it at no charge.